- FIR converts into radiant heat (infrared energy) which produces body warmth.
- Increases H2O hydration which improves blood circulation & increased oxygen in the blood provides more energy.
- Improves metabolism.
- Increases the production of nitric oxide which is a key component of a healthy Immune system.
- Reduces the acidity or lactic acid buildup in our bodies.
- Detoxification__Helps flush toxic substances from the body.
- Reduces aches, pains and joint stiffness and relieves muscle spasms.
- Reduces pain associated with arthritis.
- Can reduce inflammatory skin conditions.
- Can reduce anxiety.
- Can reduce stress, which can reduce the chance of ulcers.
- Induces alpha brain waves and stabilizes seratonin levels which can create a calming effect.
- Increases awareness and helps your horse focus in a positive way.
- Promotes psychological health.
Other fabric qualities:
- Breathable, moisture absorption & quick drying.
- 4 way stretch allows for a comfortable fit.
- UVA-UVB blocking properties
- Machine wash. Mild soap. No enzymes, bleach or fabric softener.
- Dry on cool or warm cycle.
- Will not shrink.
This "drug-free" breathable, fast wicking, 4-way stretch fabric makes our mask and ear covers very comfortable for your horse while schooling or competing, while in a stall or turned out in a paddock or while travelling in your trailler. Fenwick's therapeutic mask can be worn 24/7, depending on your horse’s need.
Two of the primary technical qualities of Fenwick's Liquid Titanium are increased awareness and a reduction of nervousness and anxiety. Another very important advantage of our mask and ear bonnet is that they can have a natural calming effect on your horse. A drugged horse does not remember what you tried to teach him when he was out of it. These products are machine washable, so they are reusable. Anyone who has ever been around horses will know that not everything works on every horse, but we are very confident in our Liquid Titanium products. We have had more success stories than not. We are hearing every day from people as to what they are using the mask for... stall walkers and weavers, horses who don't like going on a trailer or in a starting gate, horses who don't like shots and horses that are confined to a stall. The length of time for one to see the effectiveness of the mask will vary from horse to horse. We have seen immediate results in some horses whereas others take longer to see results. It does appear that the younger the horse the quicker it works. We have had horses who have gotten better and no longer require the mask and others who seem to do better wearing it 24/7. We have had several horses wear the mask while flying with positive results. Nervous horses that we have had in quarantine seem to settle down. We look forward to hearing about the success you have using our product on your horse. Good luck
1. Poll to center of face below cheekbone
2. Circumference below cheekbones
XSmall___22"__14"_ponies, foals, weanlings
Small____24"__14.5"_yearlings, morgans, Arabians
Medium__25"__16"_refined quarter horses, small thoroughbreds
XLarge___28"__18.5"_larger heads, warmbloods
Sizing: Our fabric has a good bit of stretch so it will snuggly fit the head. They should fit like fitted athletic clothing.